Skills and Qualifications:
- Several years of experience in semiconductor equipment in U.S. territory
- Experience in wet chemical processes as well as spin spray equipment is an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, self-confident, diplomatic skills and a team player
- Ability to effectively interface with customers
- Willing to travel throughout U.S.
- Based in Dallas, must be able to work in various locations and travel in excess of 80% or as required
- Account Manager
- Service Engineer
- Senior Service Engineer
- Process Engineer
Siconnex America Inc.
5445 Legacy Drive, Suite 120
Plano, TX 75024, USA
As a well-established and trusted semiconductor equipment manufacturer, Siconnex will extend its business in the U.S. You will work with strong connection to the headquarters as well as within your team. We offer an interesting position in a flexible working environment, extensive benefits and opportunities for personal creativity and development.